Thursday, April 4, 2013

crib-scootin' boogie

I split up the twins last night.

Brayden slept in the crib in our room and Cooper in the crib in the nursery with Gram.

First of all, you'll need to know that we always put the boys vertically, side-by-side, in one crib, and Cooper always sleeps on the left side and Brayden on the right. By morning time, they've nestled close to each other and when arms start flying, they bob each other on the head. Also, Brayden is the first to wake up and starts pulling on Cooper's swaddle which, of course, disturbs Cooper. So that's why I wanted to experiment by separating them. I placed them both vertically in the middle of their own cribs.

Brayden let me know it was time to wake up at about 8 this morning, so I got out of bed to go say good morning to him. When I looked in the crib, I noticed that he had scooted himself sideways over to Cooper's side of the bed. I went to go see where Cooper ended up in his crib. Sure enough, he had scooted over towards Brayden's side of the bed and had twirled himself horizontally.

I love twin moments like this :)

Now do I keep them separated or put them back together in the same crib until they start rolling over?
Hmmm... what do to.

No comments:

Post a Comment