Thursday, July 26, 2012

boy oh boy!

Blue jeans and trucks
Scrapes on their knees
Running in the dirt
Being a tease
Making a face
Build and destroy
There's nothing like ... Just being little boys!


Double trouble it is ... we've got 2 boys on the way!!

Nate & I both made our final predictions before our ultrasound appointment yesterday. I thought for sure it was a boy and a girl, but Nate guessed 2 boys correctly! We are thoroughly excited and so happy to know what they are. Although I'm feeling a little out-numbered.

The appointment went very well, and we found out that they are developing at the same rate and are both measuring at 12 oz. each. Each has its own placenta, meaning that there is a chance that they could be identical or fraternal. I guess we won't know for sure until they arrive!

I've been feeling some movement, which is very very fun! It's all becoming much more realistic. I've stayed up way too late tonight researching nursery ideas and coming up with a list of possible little boy names! :)

Loved this picture.

6 comments:

  1. BOY OH BOY, We are excited, two!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D:D:D I am so stinking excited that you are having boys! They may be rough & tumblers, but I know they are going to be wonderfully sweet. :) It's going to be so fun to see them as buddies and all the adventures they come up with. Cannot wait to take them to baseball games, wrestle and build forts. And I have a feeling I am going to have to protect them from their mom who may get the urge to dress them up as girls. ;) So happy for you and Nate dear!!

    I've always loved that photo... there is a version that has one boy saying to the other "You been farmin long?" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting!!! You will have fun having your hands full!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea-soooo happy for you! Lauren is still lobbying for Frank and Beans:)

    ReplyDelete