Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blog Post Numero Uno!

I'm always hearing about these people who have really neat blogs, so I've made it my mission to be one of them. Up until now, I've been a faithful Facebook user/constant checker. I've recently decided to subdue my obsessive-compulsive Facebook usage to enter the world of blogging. I know there are still a few people in this world who, surprisingly, don't have Facebook accounts. Just to mention one ... Mom!!! So for those who haven't given into the most popular social networking site of all times, I hope you will enjoy checking out my fabulous new blogspot! :) I will do my best to stay up-to-date with this blogging thing and post regularly about interesting everyday life events! Trust me, there's plenty of them in the Stidolph household. I almost wish I had been blogging about all the crazy stuff that has happened prior to now, but I'm 99.9824% sure that there will be plenty more to come. I look forward to embarking on this all-new adventure of the blogger's world! Comments and opinions are always welcomed.

2 comments:

  1. You have a BLOG?!?! And you have only posted once... This makes me sad. We should become avid bloggers. ;) ps.... "Live, Laugh, Love" used to be a motto I used all the time... Neat to think you liked it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well would you look at that ... I DO have a blog! wow- I kind of forgot about this thing.

    I'm sure that it is a deep and meaningful motto, but I must be truthful: I was drawing blanks for a blog title, so I started looking around the house for ideas. I saw a picture frame that we had received as a wedding gift that said "live, love, laugh" so I thought, might as well use that :)

    It kinda reminds me of that time when I used my butterfly pajama pants to come up with a "20 questions" question.

    ReplyDelete